Monday, July 25, 2011

More Kiddos

Keeping with the kid-at-heart theme, here is a cake I made for one of my coworkers a little while back.  Both of his adorable kids were born in the same month, so they had a joint "Word World" themed party for both of them (ages 5 and 3).

If you're like me... I had NO idea what Word World was before I made this cake.  Here's a link to the show page, but basically... everything on the show spells what it actually is - cows, dogs, barns, you name it.  It's pretty cool if you think about it.

Knowing that... I LOVE the way this cake turned out!  It's looks exactly like one they had on one of the episodes, and perfect for a kids' party.  This was a yellow cake with chocolate-creamcheese buttercream.  And I just think it's so cute!

Blessings-
LC

2 comments:

  1. You did a GREAT job and the kids loved it! I recommend your baking to anyone who asks!
    --Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! Love love love it! Oh by the way this is Matthew Thomas' little sister Jessica. I was on Dad's facebook and had to check out the cake that said cake! What are the yellow letters made of?

    ReplyDelete