Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fudge-i-ful

Here's a little something different for your Thursday morning - homemade fudge!  This is a treat I usually only make around Christmas time (and truth be told, that's when I shot this photo!).  But I hadn't had an opportunity to share it with you yet, and I thought it'd be a nice break from the usual cakes and such that I post on here.

Now, I'm not much of a "nut" girl... especially in desserts.  So I don't put nuts in  my fudge, though you certainly could.  My mom usually puts nuts in hers, but I'm kind of a purist like that and don't like other stuff messing with it.  This fudge is so rich, and creamy - it just melts in your mouth.  For realz.  That's why I cut the squares so small... if the pieces were any bigger, you might go into a sugar shock!  But boy is it delicious.



Blessings-
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment