Monday, February 21, 2011

Dulce de Lovely

I had kind of forgotten about this tasty morsel.  I'll admit it was a bit of an experiment, but I think it turned out pretty well.  My mom and I always make Sandy's Secret Cheesecake (the same author as the award-winning chili!), which is a traditional New York style cheesecake.  So when my BFF requested a dulce de leche cheesecake for her birthday back in December, I decided to alter my usual recipe to incorporate a sweet caramel sauce for her.

I still think the traditional version is my favorite, but this was a nice change... and it was what she wanted to that's all that matters! : )




Blessings-
LC

1 comment:

  1. I think it could quite possibly be the best cheesecake I've ever eaten! Glad it made the blog it was a winner in my book! ! :-)

    ReplyDelete