Monday, February 14, 2011

Chili Champion

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I recently entered a chili cookoff.  Now I've done that before, but it was just a small little competition in my office (which I also won haha).  The chili cookoff yesterday was a benefit for Young Life and had around 17 entries.  There were three awards: Spiciest, Judges Choice, and People's Choice.  As you can see from the photo, I won People's Choice!!! : )

I wish I'd thought ahead to take a picture of the chili beforehand, because there was literally not one drop of chili left after the competition!  I used a recipe from a good family friend (thanks Sandy!), and even though I tried all the competitors' entries, I must say that I didn't really like any of the other chilis... not that I'm biased. : )  Here's proof of my victory!



Blessings-
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment