Saturday, October 9, 2010

Crack Mix

First of all, I don't encourage or condone illegal drug use, but this stuff is addicting - hence the nickname. : )  Several years ago I was at a friend's house, and per usual, her mom had some snacks set out for us.  I'm embarrassed to admit that the bowl of party mix was devoured that night, and I've been addicted to it ever since.  Every time I make it, I try to get it out of the house as quickly as possible, because I literally can't stop eating it!  It's the perfect combination of sweet, salty, and crunchy.  Over time I've altered the recipe slightly from what was originally given to me, so this is now my perfect kind of treat.  That's a dangerous combination!

See how it kind of sparkles and glitters?  Yeah, that's straight butter and sugar - it doesn't get much better than that!

Blessings-
LC

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Anyway you could send a guy a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....yeah....I'm wanting the recipe here!!

    Janille

    ReplyDelete