Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fun Fun

Since I started getting into baking a few years ago, I must admit I've become a little bit of a snob when it comes to prepackaged mixes or store-bought goodies.  I've just learned to tell the difference between homemade goodness and that artificial stuff, and it's ruined me forever from convenience desserts!

Much to my chagrin, many of my girlfriends LOVE funfetti... for what reason I cannot tell you.  I find the funfetti cake mixes sold at the store to be sickeningly artificially sweet.  But, as a baker, I do aim to please.

So when one of my funfetti loving friends had a birthday, I decided to make my own - from scratch!  My friend is also lactose intolerant so they are also dairy free (thanks to some Crisco and Lactaid "milk").  So if I'm gonna do funfetti, I'm gonna do it right, and I'm gonna do it like this.



Blessings-
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment