Wednesday, August 10, 2011

3 of 4

So remember this and this?  Well, I have now completed all my wedding cake orders for the summer, and I've still got one more to share after the post today.  Wedding cakes 3 and 4 were both for the same weekend, so it was a little stressful for this gal who also has a full-time job on top of my little hobby.  But they both went off splendidly and I was so pleased with both cakes!

This was a three tier lemon cake for about 100 guests.  The wedding colors were yellow and blue, so the cake went really well with the colors.  What I loved the most was the venue!  When I delivered the cake, there were large white pillars outside the reception hall, and the room itself had golden yellow walls with beautiful white molding.  So the cake looked even better in the room than I had thought... the pillars between the layers matched the architecture of the building, and the blueberries and lemons matched the walls and table decorations.  I was really happy with how everything turned out!  Cake 4 of 4 is coming soon.... : )



 
 Blessings-
LC

1 comment: