Monday, May 30, 2011

1 of 4

So I'm really excited and honored to be part of 4 special days this summer - weddings!  It's that time of year when love is in the air, or at least when most people choose to make it legal. : )

My first wedding of the summer was a few weeks ago, and I was so blessed to have my mom come out to visit me and help me get everything ready and setup - thanks mom!!!  The bride and groom chose to just have a small cake for themselves to cut, and then the guests ate the cupcakes.  I really like that idea, and thought everything turned out super cute.

The cake was a chocolate cake with chocolate-hazelnut filling, and the cupcakes were an assortment of carrot, lemon, and key lime.  What a great combo for a spring wedding!  It went fantastically and I'm excited for the next wedding coming up soon!




Blessings-
LC

1 comment:

  1. Everything was just perfect! Lindsay is the best! Everyone loved the cupcakes! We did not get to try them but the cake was delicious! Looking forward to having some more for our 1 yr anniversary and celebrate the birth of our new baby too!

    ReplyDelete