Sunday, March 27, 2011

Award Winning Cookies

Yes, that's right.  They're that good.

These oatmeal cookies are full of chocolate and butterscotch chips, and they happen to be a favorite of one of my friends.  So when his company had a cookie contest, he asked if he could "make them" for the contest.  I use that term loosely, because as you can imagine, I ended up getting all the ingredients together for him while he stood there and held the mixer.  But hey, somebody had to do it! : )  He submitted these cookies to his company-wide contest and even I was a little surprised that they won - even beating out an older lady that had quite a history of winning the annual company cookie contest.

Something must be right with these cookies!  I still like to make these when I'm in the mood for something a little different, and they're always a hit with the crowd!


Blessings-
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment