Sunday, January 23, 2011

Business and Blueberries

I've had several inquiries lately about my budding baking business.  And I must say that I'm really enjoying taking my "hobby" to the next level.  I started this blog just for fun, and I've gotten so many kind and encouraging comments - so thank you to all of you who have and continue to support me!

There has also been interest in purchasing some of the delightful treats that I post on this blog, and yes, you can!!! : )  If you live in the DC-metro area, I'd be happy and honored to bake something for your next birthday, holiday, or special gathering.  I've already been getting some great business by word of mouth, so if you know me, feel free to put in your order!  And if you're in the DC-metro area and would like to order something, just email me at delightfultreatsbylc@gmail.com and I'd love to do business with you!

I'll leave you today with my all-time favorite blueberry muffins.  This is a recipe I got from my mom, and in my opinion, there's just nothing better than those family recipes passed down through the generations.  These muffins not only have blueberries, but also oats and buttermilk, which really had a moist and tangy quality to these to die for muffins.  Plus with the oats, it makes them more healthy, right? ; )



Blessings-
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment