Thursday, December 2, 2010

Who doesn't love cookie dough?

I have a confession - I LOVE cookie dough.  Like a lot.  I would even dare say I love the raw dough more than the baked cookie in almost every circumstance.  So when I got the idea to make a cookie dough "truffle" I was particularly excited out of my mind.  These have no egg in them, so those of you who are more germ conscious than I am have nothing to fear.  It's a chocolate chip cookie dough base that I put mini chocolate chips in, and then dipped in chocolate.  What could be better?  Not much - that's what I say.  I just had to bite into one so you could see what the inside of one looks like.  It's a tough job, but somebody had to do it, and that's just the kinda gal I am.



Blessings-
LC

1 comment:

  1. I could almost swear I smelled chocolate while I was reading this... nice touch! Looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete