Monday, November 29, 2010

Pumpkin Spice

It's that time of year when I don't need an excuse to make something with pumpkin - it's pretty much expected.  I'll be posting pictures of my Thanksgiving pumpkin pie soon, but first I wanted to share another delightful treat I made recently... Pumpkin Whoopie Pies.

Growing up in the Midwest, I had never heard of whoopie pies until college (thanks Rach!).  But my oh my are they delicious!  They're like little hand-held cupcake tops with icing... except mine came out bigger than usual and were a little larger than my palm - oops!  That's what I call a tasty accident.  I just love these pumpkin whoopie pies with sweet cream cheese filling.  They are moist and delicious and I could eat a whole plate of them.  Well, maybe not a whole plate, but they are super tasty and just remind me of all my favorite things about fall.




Blessings-
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment