Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

Everybody has their own special Christmas traditions.  For me, I have many... and I may or may not get really into it.  Home Alone, buckeyes, anything Santa, the list could go on and on.  But one thing that is very special to me - every year on Christmas morning, we always have monkey bread.  I've seen monkey bread made many different ways over the years, but I happen to think my family has perfected it - not that I'm biased. : )

My monkey bread is made in a bundt pan, so you never end up with gooey undone pieces in the center.  It's essentially little nuggets of dough, tossed in cinnamon and sugar, and then doused with a sweet cinnamon sauce.  It's heavenly!  And because Christmas morning is the only time we ever have it, it's extra special to me.




Blessings-
LC

1 comment:

  1. Man, I miss this stuff! Looks amazingly delicious as always.

    ReplyDelete