Friday, December 16, 2011

'Tis the Season

I can't believe I'm so behind!  It's not for lack of baking, believe me.  The problem is, these few weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas are so jam packed with holiday baking and parties, I haven't had time to sit down and update the blog.  I'm sure you've all been in the same state of holiday chaos too, right?

I first posted this treat last year, but I just had to share it again.  Buckeyes are such a special treat for me and my family - I think because we only make them at Christmas.  I made a double batch this year to make sure I had enough for all my girlfriends who have come to expect this special holiday candy.  I love the way this photo came out when I used my nifty photo editing app on my phone, so I think it warrants a second posting anyways, right? : )


Blessings-
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment