Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Brooks

One of my coworkers just had her first baby!  We were all so excited for her, and I know she's gonna be a fabulous mom.  Little Baby Brooks Robert was born a little over a week ago, but before he was born, our office threw her a little baby shower.

No one knew the baby's name until he was born, but we all knew that she was having a boy.  She loves zoo animals and had gone with that theme for all his baby things.  So when I found out that she especially loved monkeys, I knew I needed to do something extra special for her baby shower - in theme of course!

So these are the chocolate cupcakes I made for her - they were super cute!  I used peanut butter frosting for some of the decorations, so they had a nice little flavor combo going on in the frosting.  And how could you resist their cute little faces!

Congratulations Mama!


Blessings-
LC

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey - these are SO cute!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete