Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall's Candy

I love corn... and popcorn... and it's sweet cousin - caramel corn.  There are a few times a year when caramel corn is standard fair - county fairs and harvest parties!  So when my office had a potluck for Halloween, I knew one of the things I had to contribute was caramel corn.  But not just any caramel corn... homemade caramel corn.  Yum.

Whenever I make this, I will always think of the Blizzard of 2010.  Everything in the DC Metro area shut down for a week, and we were basically confined to the house.  Thankfully, we never lost power!  So to keep myself occupied during our imprisonment what did I do?  Bake of course!  I literally baked until I ran out of sugar... and flour... and eggs... and when I ran out of all those ingredients, I made this caramel corn!  It's delicious and great for a party, or just for you.

Blessings-
LC

1 comment:

  1. I love homemade caramel corn, too! I made some for Christmas last year and it was delish.

    ReplyDelete